New Thieves Like Us - 'Marie, Marie'

Monday 16 January 2012


Thieves Like Us has always had a special place in my heart. For an entire summer, Shyness was "my jam". I even acted on their words and let a small flame of extroversion creep out of my flaming introversion. Like an extended limb...of fire. They've just released Marie, Marie, the first track off their upcoming album. It's a mystery to me how music with such dark undertones can also make you feel like dancing without feeling wrong. I've dubbed their sound as "melancholy disco-tech". Let's just leave it at that. The new album comes out March 20th. Listen to Marie, Marie below, along with some of our other TLU favourites.


THIEVES LIKE US // Marie Marie by TheArtOf...
Thieves Like Us - Shyness by TLU
Thieves Like Us - Drugs In My Body by TLU
Thieves Like Us - Your Love Runs Still by TLU
Thieves Like Us - Forget Me Not by TLU
Thieves Like Us - Never Known Love by TLU

No comments:

Post a Comment